Monday, January 24, 2011

The Weekend I Have Had!

Okay here we go! On Friday Iwent to Sophie's house to work on our science fair project but we didn't do that we just played around. We tried to mix colors with gel food coloring. But then we started eating puff corn. So yummy! Then we started making ramen noodles for me,Sophie, and Henry. in the middle of all that we just played with the food coloring. Well at least I did. Then when it was done we went outside listening to Henry sing. Henry said this,''Now honey if you can't sing don't sing at all.'' That dude is pretty funny. Then we went back inside and I put rollerblades on and when we were stepping outside slipped on my butt. Yeah that was embarrassing. I haven't rollerbladed in a long time. So don't make fun of me! We just skated around the parking lot. Then my mom had to come and pick me up to go to my dad's. I said goodbye and of to my dad's. I got to my dad's house all I did was get on facebook talking to my homiez (friends). Me and my brother, McKayde, just watched That 70's Show. The next morning I had to babysit Justice and Jillian. I can't remember much of that day. But on Sunday we were talking about Billy Madison. Don't look at me swan! Hahaha funny times. Then we watched my siblings dance and mouth the words to that song to firework. Yeah I haven't come up with a move yet but it will come in a drema I think. We went to my grandma Jensen's. We had mashed patato and ham. Plus corn! then I was just on Lynn's iphone on facebook. Then Maxaroo was up from his nap. He was so cute. Adam was tellinga story before Max got upstaris so this is how the story goes....Max he woke up and he could hear talking and ha said,''Lynn,Nuge,Bubba,Tana,Justice,Julian. JULIAN!'' I love that kid. When we were done we went to our house and got new beds! OMG! That's all I could remember form lastinght but keep reading my blog please!

No comments:

Post a Comment